-->

18 July 2014

The future of Techie Mum

There are some changes ahead for Techie Mum.......




I have been offered and accepted a wonderful new position at the college where I have been teaching computer skills for the past six years.   My new job started this week, and the time I need to dedicate to it means that I will no longer be writing as regularly for Techie Mum.  At this stage I'm not sure how often I will be able to post, but I'm planning that with the reduction in quantity there will be an increase in quality.  

There are so many others writing about social media and blogging, so I will no longer be contributing on those topics.  I'm going back to writing for my original audience – my students and families in need of help with technology.  I will be writing more instructional posts and how-to guides that I hope my readers will find useful. 

I have really enjoyed writing about technology for the past two and a bit years, and while I will probably disappear from your Facebook News Feed, I hope you will still visit Techie Mum when you need a techie fix.  


6 comments:

  1. Really going to miss your posts on FB Techie Mum, you're one of my favourites in my newsfeed. Best of luck with your new job, they are lucky students to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. multibloggingmum18 July 2014 at 19:34

    going to miss your posts .. enjoy the new future

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret Perusich20 July 2014 at 08:35

    Thanks Tracy, it was a hard decision to make and I will miss writing. Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret Perusich20 July 2014 at 08:36

    Thanks Tammy, I will definitely miss writing, but the future is definitely looking good! Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. A huge congrats Margaret. This is really exciting and I am thrilled for you hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margaret Perusich5 August 2014 at 20:00

    Sorry for the belated reply! Thank you Sonia, it is exciting - exhausting, but exciting. I'm really enjoying getting more involved in the administration of the College, as well as continuing with training.

    ReplyDelete