-->

07 July 2014

Lego apps, games and downloads

My boys have just about worn out the Lego Movie since I bought the DVD last week, and it has given their love of Lego a boost too.  Which lead to the Lego apps on the iPad being discovered again. 

There are lots of great Lego apps for both iOS and Android, especially some new ones based on the Lego Movie, so it's worth taking a look at the app stores, especially if your feet need a break from the real stuff!  For the older kids download the Lego Digital Designer to their computer and they can create without the need for actual bricks. 


To get you started I've put together a list for you of the latest Lego apps and software downloads


1 comment:

  1. This type of article is interesting and fun to read. I love reading and I am always searching for informative info like this. APK for Android

    ReplyDelete