-->

30 April 2014

InDepth - the toughest iPhone case

I've got a very special iPhone case for you all today - the InDepth iPhone 5/5S waterproof and weatherproof case. 


This isn't a pretty case to be left in your handbag – although they do look very smart - these are the toughest cases on the market – especially designed in Australia for the tradesmen, the adventurers and the active people who need a case that can take some hard knocks.  This case can take being driven over, taken on a swim, buried in dirt and survive the inevitable drops. 

The InDepth case makes your iPhone resistant to water, dirt, impact and snow. 

There are also some great accessories that you can attach to the case – a floating lanyard, adhesive mount, bike and bar mount, and a bottle opener belt clip.



You can buy an InDepth case here for $99.95 including free Express Post within Australia.  There is also an iPhone 4/4S case available for $89.95.






Would you like an InDepth case?

It’s all very well me telling you about this case, but unfortunately I can’t give it a really good trial – I just don’t think I could be tough enough on it.  So, I’d like one of my readers to take on the job of giving it a really good test run – and you get to keep the case too! 

If you or your partner think you could give an InDepth case a good workout just leave me a comment below telling me what you think makes you (or your partner) the perfect ‘tester’.
 
I'm going to ask the winner to let us all know how the case performed by answering some questions that I’ll provide.  I’ll then publish the review (and some pictures, I hope) on the blog. 


Competition Conditions:

  • This competition is a game of skill.
  • The prize is an orange InDepth iPhone 5/5S case with belt clip
  • Submit your entry in a comment at the bottom of this post.  
  • Follow Techie Mum on Facebook here – if you don’t already.
  • This competition is open to Australian Residents only.  
  • The competition is open for one week – from 30 April to 7 May 2014
  • You must own or have access to an iPhone 5 or 5s to trial the case
  • You agree to trial and review this case by answering the questions I will provide – within two weeks of receiving your InDepth case.
  • No responsibility taken for damage to your iPhone while using this case
  • The winner will be announced on Thursday 8 May 2014 on the Techie Mum blog, Facebook page, and Twitter. 
  • The winner will be contacted via the blog or by email address where one has been provided.  The winner has four days to reply, otherwise the prize will go to the next best entry.

This giveaway has now ended - the winner is Karen Edwards.  I will be featuring Karen's review of the InDepth case in the next few weeks.


8 comments:

  1. Well, if you need someone tough to test the case out on, I've got five someones who are pretty rough and tumble! Being a mother of four boys, life isn't gentle around our house, and I have been constantly scared of my iPhone breaking. Particularly when 3 of my children are two years old! (That's right, triplets!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be the best tester ever- Quite a butter fingers, which would put the phone case to the test. I take my phone with me everywhere- on walks, fishing,bike rides, soccer games and to work at the preschool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen Edwards3 May 2014 at 14:04

    My husband has an iPhone 5 the orange cover would be perfect for him to test out he's an Electrician so he's often found climbing in and out of roofs or under houses the perfect test ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana Holwerda7 May 2014 at 10:36

    I've got an iPhone 5 and juggle a few things in my handbag including laptop, iPad and iPhone and between dropping kids and hubby off to school and work and going to work with my clients I find myself answering iPhone, iPad messages and yes dropping the iPhone has happened a few times. As a working mum entrepreneur I'd love to give to give this case a proper test drive for all busy mums out there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret Perusich13 May 2014 at 01:15

    Congratulations Karen, you're the winner. Could you please email me at margaret@techiemum.com.au within the next five days to confirm your acceptance of the conditions regarding the answering of questions about the product by your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice blog site it is ! There is nothing to ex-plaint with your site . recently I have seen a site like it If you visit click here Iphone 5 cases

    ReplyDelete
  7. Margaret Perusich18 May 2014 at 08:41

    Hi Caitlin, the first winner of the InDepth case didn't reply, so seeing as you were the runner up - it's yours! Could you please email me at margaret@techiemum.com.au within four days to confirm that you're happy to answer some questions I'll provide you about the case once you've had a couple of weeks use of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The InDepth case makes your iPhone resistant to water, dirt, impact and snow. iphone 5 cases melbourne

    ReplyDelete