-->

11 January 2013

Free Stuff Friday - Temple Run


If you can imagine Indiana Jones running from the boulder in Raiders of the Lost Ark, or just about any other adventure movie where the hero is running from something/someone – that is this game.




The hero has got the golden idol and is running for his life being chased by Evil Demon Monkeys and trying to avoid different obstacles along the ancient temple walls, and along sheer cliffs.  The game is a repetition of this scene, except more obstacles are added, the scenes expand as you travel further, you can collect coins to buy power ups and unlock new characters. 

Fabulous graphics and very addictive.  Yesterday I put it on my iPad and my son’s new Android phone, and I'm having trouble getting them both off it.  

This game has had over 1.5 million downloads and was the number one free iOS app. 

Aaron (11) rates it 9 out of 10 on the iPad
 
Danny (9) rates it 7.5 out of 10 on his Android phone

3 comments:

  1. Testing comment from my mobile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post ! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here free products by mail

    ReplyDelete