-->

04 May 2012

Keyboard Shortcuts

Most functions you use your mouse for can be accessed via the keyboard, so there’s no need to take your hands off the keyboard when you’re typing. Some of these shortcuts are only accessible with these keyboard combinations, or actually take longer with the mouse.

Here's some you may find useful....

And here's some to use while you're on the internet....

If you'd like to print a copy to keep next to your keyboard, you can download a copy from my Stuff page.

3 comments:

  1. Oh you sly dog you! I am so proud of you going all bloggy on us. And thanks for the tips too - I have no idea when it comes to computers, so I get super excited to learn new stuff. Question though - where do I find those little symbols you have above?
    You should definitely do some posts on htmls and crating blog buttons etc - I know that would be HUGELY popular for bloggers and I could definitely pump it for you. Are you going to set up a Facebook page??? Look at me - so many questions. Congrats hun on the blog. it looks great! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just one tip hun - take off the capcha from your comments system - you will get loads more comments cause everyone hates the Capcha thingy and it makes it really hard to comment from an iphone or an ipad! Ohhh I am so excited for you!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip Sonia - Captcha removed. This blog started out as a place where I could add documents and homework for my students to download, as well as some techie tips. Then I kept adding more to it and decided to make it a fully-fledged blog. Yes, I've got a Facebook page - still finalising it though. Only problem now is I've customised this template so much that threaded commenting isn't working - yet.

    ReplyDelete