-->

11 April 2012

My Old Blog


For those of you who have landed on this page from my previous blog, welcome back. I have decided to keep my business and my blog separate, which has resulted in the renaming of my Blog and its new location.

Anyone who tried to view my old blog will automatically be redirected to this address for the next month. After that the old blog address will not be accessible. So please add my new blog to those you are following, or change your favourites listing.

I hope you continue to enjoy reading about my tips and hints to help you get the most out of your computer.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog. I'm your first follower. How exciting. I could use a dose or two of tech, as I am a computer dunce.

    Thanks for you supportive comment on DE today
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the support Carolyn. If you ever have any techie questions, just let me know - love to help.
      Margaret

      Delete